The mission of The Great World Circle is to bring the Sanatan Dharma’s blessings of peace, balance and prosperity to a broad and diverse global audience with Rites of Prosperity, and by uniting the traditional dharmic authorities of India with other religious leaders of the world.
The Great World Circle presents the first-ever Kumbh Mahayajna outside of India – an historic gathering that welcomes people of all faiths, nationalities and cultures to the USA in the summer of 2013.
- H.H. Acharya Mahamandaleshwar Swami Avdheshanand Giri Ji
- Mahamandaleshwar Arjun Puri Ji
- 200 Mahatmas of Shri Panch Dashnam Juna Akhara, Varanasi
- Shri Mahant Ram Puri Ji, Juna Akhara, Hardwar
- Pujya Swami Paramatmananda Saraswati Ji
- Pujya Swami Chidananda Saraswati Ji
- Acharyas from several different traditional orders
- Mae Chee Sansanee, Leading Buddhist nun from Thailand
- Purohit Om Prakash Bhatt Ji, Haridwar
- Council of 21 Brahmins (as selected by Swami Avdheshanand Ji)
- Vijay Guru Ji, (retired) Head Priest Mahakaleshwar Temple, Ujjain
Acharyas of major Indian traditions, India and Pakistan’s greatest musicians and singers, Buddhist leaders, religious leaders of diverse religions and traditions, North and South American tribal leaders, Australian Aboriginal and African tribal leaders.
Discourses and speeches from participants, individual havans and pujas, aratis, kirtans, musical and dance performances.
Acharya Ji gives blessings for the Mahayajna
Baba Rampuri Ji speaks to H.H. Swami Avdheshanand Giri Ji, the Acharya of Juna Akhara, about the Kumbh Mahayajna.